brac bank job circular 2017, brac bank job circular, brac bank job circular january 2017, brac bank job news, brac bank job 2017, brac bank new job circular, brac bank vacancy, , brac bank career, www.brac bank job circular, job circular of brac bank, bdjobs brac bank, brac bank circular of job, job in brac bank, www.bdjobs.com/brac bank, brac bank bangladesh job circular, job vacancy in brac bank, jobs brac bank limited, brac bank career, career at brac bank, www.brac bank career.com, job vacancy in brac bank, brac bank limited job circular, jobs brac bank limited
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 177 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 475 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Operations Division:
Officer/ Associate Manager, Deposit Origination – Central Operations
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Outside Dhaka
• Receive Account Opening Form, maintain database & return
• Documents checking of CASA, KYC capture and CIF & Account level verification
• CIF creation & A/C opening for CASA and Stand Alone FDR document checking
• Cheque book & ATM card requisition to Item processing unit
• Assist Line Manager in Preparing MIS for CASA to SME business
• Ensure the archiving of AOF and respective signature cards
• Mandate signature change & cancelation
• Timely response and compliance of audit comments (both internal & external)
• Properly maintain DCFCL records, timely escalation of OKRI & other required reports .MIS
• Monitor and Review exceptional transactions
• Build-up cost awareness, review the process to control cost and Identify new ways to reduce it
• Ensure CIF & account level verification
• Ensure reconciliation & MIS
• Graduation Post graduation from any discipline (preferably from business)
• At least 2-4 years’ of experience in banks or relevant work fields
• Computer literacy (MS Excel. Word & Power Point etc.)
• Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
• Excellent inter-personal relationship, critical thinking & skeptic, judgment & proactive decision making
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjob3.com to send your Resume with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory). Application Deadline: 8 January 2017
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.