National Bank Limited, a leading first generation innovative and vision driven private sector Commercial Bank having 191 Branches all over the country with excellent working environment and corporate culture, invites applications from dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and talented individuals for the post of Project Director/Engineer in Charge for construction of high rise buildings of the Bank.
Position: Project Director/Engineer in Charge
This is a senior level positions and the candidate should have the following expertise:
- Should have the capacity to monitor & supervise site and ascertain that the perpetual project works are in progress smoothly, accurately & timely as per approved design, specification & schedule.
- Responsible for total project planning, supervision of work, monitoring and maintaining the quality and cost control of the project.
- Responsible for project budgeting, resource utilization and material allocation for constructive site.
- Ensure timely completion of the construction work of projects.
- Collect relevant data, Information pertaining structural design of the schemes included in related sub-project reports.
- Undertake feasibility study, prepare project progress reports on regular basis.
- Sound in checking conractor’s bills as per works undertaken in projects.
- Contractual (Initially minimum 2(two) years contract).
Required Academic qualifications:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Civil Engineering from any reputed University.
- Candidates having third division/class in any academic exam need not apply.
- At least 15 years experience of which 5 years in similar position with proven track record in construction of High rise residential and commercial buildings.
Additional job requirements:
- Conversant in MS office & Auto CAD.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work hard for long period of time.
- Should have analytical ability and superior in correspondence.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Remuneration shall be commensurate with the experience and qualification of the candidate and it is negotiable.
If you think, you are the right person, have passion for success, want to be a part of NBL family, please submit your resume with your 2(two) recent photographs with application addressed to “The Head of Human Resources Division, National Bank Limited, Head Office (7th Floor), 18 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000” on or before 12th January, 2017. Please mention the position you applied for on top of the envelop. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR
HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION